Terms and Conditions
2. If you have any illness, allergy or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition which may affect your participation in the tour or activities, you must declare the true nature and provide us with full details before you make your booking so that we can try to advise you whether the tours or actives are suitable for you.
3. If you have a complaint during your stay or any activities that have been provided to you, SBE tours must be informed immediately by phone, emails or through its Website (Contact us).
4. If you are forced to return home early (upon submission of relevant documents), we cannot refund the cost of any tours or activities that you have not used. However due to weather conditions, tours cannot be organized, SBE tours will postpone the tours or activities or if you don’t have any other date, the company will refund you the cost of the tours or activities that you have not used (Applicable only for Sea activities and Boat tours)
5. You are expected not to disrupt the enjoyment of others. If your behaviour or any member of your party is causing or likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to other customers or third party or damaging property or to cause delay or diversion to transportation, SBE tours reserve the right to terminate your bookings immediately. No refunds on activities or tours will be made and the company will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as result of termination. You or your party may need to pay for damages caused by your actions.
6. All participants in tours operated by SBE tours are expected to obey the laws and regulations of Mauritius and any failure to do so may lead to appropriate actions being taken.
7. If your chosen tours includes a cruise catamaran or other or excursion or transfer by boat of any sort and if you or any member of your party is unable to swim, you must make it known at the time of booking . This will not prevent that person from participating in the tour but will enable us to take additional precautions for that person’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
8. The tours operated or supplied by us have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk.
All bookings are accepted on the understanding that you appreciate such risks and hazards and that you undertake all tours at your own volition.
9. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Tours Conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by “Force Majeure”. For the purposes of these Booking Conditions, Force Majeure means any event beyond our or our supplier’s control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Examples include natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions and others which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination or remain at the travel destination.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally, Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally, Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non-Personal Information. We also collect the following:
When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Under the Child’s Online Privacy Security Act, no Website operator can require, as a condition to involvement in an activity, that a child younger than 13 years of age divulge more details than is reasonably required. SBETours.com abides by this demand. SBETours.com just collects information willingly offered; no information is gathered passively. children under 13 can submit only their email address when sending us an email in our “Contact Us” area. SBETours.com makes use of the e-mail address to respond to a one-time demand from a child under 13 and afterwards deletes the e-mail address. In case SBETours.com collects and maintains personal information relating to a child under 13, the parent may send out an email to us to review, alter and/or erase such info as well as to decline to enable any additional collection or use of the child’s information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Customising Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customise our Website.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of SBETours.com, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
We offer you the chance to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions, when we ask you for this detail. When you register for the Site, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Links to Other Websites
30% Cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled less than 15 days before the activity.
60% Cancellation fee will be charged if cancelled less than 7 days
In case of no show 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
Refund will be effected if cancellation is done 15 days prior to activity